utter nonsense

Monday, October 10, 2005

I Found that Essence Rare...

I went and saw Gang of Four on Friday night. I must say that it was one of my favoritie shows I have ever been to in Athens. It comes in second only to Iggy Pop. It was an older crowd that was totally into the music and that was refreshing. The night was spent with my old pal Shmegs and her boyfriend whom I don't get to hang out with very often. Following the show we grabbed the boy from a local drinking establishment, ate pizza, and went home. I spent the bulk of Satruday with a mind numbing headache that I can only assume was alcohol induced. See, I don't handle the sauce very well and two or three vodka tonics over the course of the evening will normally leave me as shit in a can the following day. I watched bad movies and dozed in and out. I did manage to get out mid afternoon and take the pooch for a huge walk. I slept it off Saturday night and was greatful to wake up Sunday morning feeling normal again. This coming weekend....Camp KAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home