utter nonsense

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A State of Denial

I refuse to comment on the election today because I am in a state of denial. I do not believe that I live in a country in which 11 states voted t amend the consitution to ban gay marriages. I cannot accept that the majority of my fellow citizens are baffoons and are on the verge of reelecting one of the worst presidents to date. I will not swallow the fact that election results such as these will potentially force me to change my professional career track, abandoning causes I feel passionate about, because the aforementioned worst president ever would rather clear cut the entire landscape of the U.S, deny global warming exists, lower clean air standards, and exploit our remaining natural resources all in the name of big business rather than conserve anything. Nope...I don't beleive that we the people have to endure four more years of this man because he is down with Jesus. Are the majority of people too ignorant to question their leader? Are we the only educated people in this country that see what this man has done? Is the country scared of a change? Isn't it a little telling that the state most effected by September 11th strongly carried Kerry? What the hell is going on?

Nothing....this is all a very very bad dream. Wake me up when it is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home